FRONTIER SCHOOL OF THE BIBLE: APPLY BY MAIL
FRONTIER SCHOOL OF THE BIBLE
APPLY BY MAIL
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE APPLYING BY MAIL:
1. Download and fill out the application and medical history forms found below.
2. Download the pastor's reference form and be sure that it is delivered to your pastor to fill out. Be sure to deliver this form with an envelope that is already stamped and addressed to the FSB Admissions Office. If your pastor is a relative, give the reference to an elder or board member. Remember to fill out the confidentiality waiver at the top of the form before delivering it.
3. Download and deliver 2 genereal reference forms to 2 people who meet the following requirements:
-over 21 years old
-not a relative
-known for at least 1 year
Be sure to deliver these forms with an envelope that is already stamped and addressed to the FSB Admissions Office. Remember to fill out the confidentiality waiver at the top of each form before delivering it.
4. Download a transcript form which can be used to have your high school/college transcripts or records sent to Frontier.
5. Include the $25 application fee.
6. If you are an international student, CLICK HERE to find additional requirements.
7. Mail, fax, or email all of the requested information and payment to the FSB Admission's Office. Additonal mailing address information can be found at the bottom of this page or by CLICKING HERE.
As soon as we have received all the necessary application forms, we will give your file to the acceptance committee. The committee members will prayerfully read over your application. We will then contact you with the decision.
If accepted, all room, board, tuition and fees are due prior to registration. We encourage you to check the ADMISSIONS page for all financial deadlines/obligations and contact us if you need any more information about our school.