“Get a Clue”
WHAT IS FRONTIER FOCUS?
Frontier Focus is a college-preview weekend at Frontier School of the Bible. Prospective students can visit campus, sit in on classes, meet staff & faculty, view ministry opportunities, and check out the overall atmosphere of FSB. There will be fun activities, student interaction, exposure to college life, and challenges from God’s Word.
WHO CAN COME TO FRONTIER FOCUS?
High school juniors, seniors, and graduates.
- All attendees must be at least 16 years old.
- Sophomores who are 16 years old may also register. They will be added to a waiting list. If space is available, they will be contacted.
- Due to space and available housing, we ask that you limit the number of sponsors that come with your group to Focus.
- The cost for sponsors is $25.
- The first sponsor from each church may use the code SPONSOR2023 for a $25 discount.
While all attendees must be at least 16 years old, a younger applicant may be considered if he/she has a same-sex sibling who attends Frontier. The Focus attendee will be housed with his/her sibling.
WHEN IS FRONTIER FOCUS?
Frontier Focus is always the last full weekend of September. Check-in is from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM on Thursday, September 21nd 2022.
Click the button to register. The “Registrant Info” should be filled out by a parent if registering a minor.